E-ZPass transponders (tags) can be attached to a shopping cart and used as a form of payment. It is possible to handle payments using www.paybyplatemapay.com. Despite the fact that E-ZPass is only officially supported in a few countries, transponders from any of the supported countries are acceptable as long as they meet the following requirements. Any valid E-ZPass from one of these states can be used in Massachusetts.
On the other hand, you should use it if you don’t already have an E-ZPass from another state or province. For a standard E-ZPass MA transponder, a valid U.S. licence plate is required.
EZDrive MA is an electronic toll software made for this gadget that accepts E-ZPass and PaybyPlateMa as payment. A licence plate number is used by the PaybyPlateMa toll payment system to keep tabs on any outstanding costs.
E-ZPass MA account application process
The Online Application Process
- All right, let’s get this party started, shall we?
- A device with internet access is required.
- To proceed, we require both your name and payment card information.
Steps to take:
- It all begins with signing up for an account at https://www.ezdrivingma.com/accountcreationelection.
- Select “Submit” once you’ve typed in your licence plate number.
- Enter your car’s details (brand, model, and manufacturing year) here.
- The next step is to input your payment information (from them) by credit card, debit card, or bank account.
Email me at:
EZ Drive MA Customer Service Center. 27 Central State Unit. Reddish-brown, MA 01501-1800.
Get your signed application package to the listed address. Submit an application in person by
- If you want to apply in person, you must go to one of the Massachusetts Customer Service Centers.
- If you want to learn more about EZ Drive MA, visit one of our affiliated sites.
If you have a PaybyPlateMa account, you may use your vehicle’s registration number to pay your tolls. Also available to users are a variety of money-saving specials. You may find them at PaybyPlateMa.com.